- Develop and implement an effective public affairs & strategic communications strategy for the area of responsibility;
- Design and oversee the implementation of innovative health communication campaigns;
- Lead the development and building of stakeholder relationships with Government regulators, media, businesses and non-governmental organizations at all levels;
- Lead policy dialogues with government on issues of relevance to the industry in general and Nile Scan & Labs in particular;
- Identify Business to Government (B2G) opportunities and supporting related strategic business development/marketing programs and initiatives;
- Develop and test emergency plans/protocols as well as enhancing crisis communications capacity and preparedness.
MOHARRAM & PARTNERS SELECTED TO MANAGE NILE SCAN AND LABS PUBLIC AFFAIRS & STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS PORTFOLIO
We???re proud to announce our FIRST partnership in the Egyptian Healthcare sector!!! NILE SCAN & LABS, one of Egypt’s largest provider of diagnostic and laboratory services, has awarded MOHARRAM & PARTNERS the contract for managing its public affairs and strategic communications Portfolio. MOHARRAM & PARTNERS will empower NILE SCAN & LABS with state-of-the-art strategies and tools related to policy engagement, health communication, Business to Government (B2G) as well as crisis communications preparedness. MOHARRAM & PARTNERS will deploy a team of consultants that will work closely with Nile Scan???s management team on the following: